ECOSCOPES CO., Ltd. is an Energy Saving Solutions provider, located in Thailand, at the leading edge of power saving and energy cost management. We represent company in United Kingdom (UK) offering modern energy saving products and systems embodying cutting edge technologies that can dramatically reduce your energy bills, lower maintenance costs and improve equipment performance with off the shelf solutions and easy to install retrofit devices. Our products range from domestic and small businesses applications to commercial and industrial plants.
We provide innovative, focused solutions that deliver measurable results. Our team of highly experienced professionals provide turnkey energy saving solutions which reduce maintenance costs and machine downtime and energy bill.
As energy needs grow, global warming becomes one of the greatest environmental challenges facing the world. We help forward thinking companies adopt a responsible approach to energy management.
We are at the front line of the battle—proving that reducing your carbon emissions profile and your energy costs are no longer mutually exclusive.
You will be responsible for undertaking detailed technical analyses in relation to a range of energy technologies, leading and supporting project delivery and taking responsibility for and/or supporting long term client relationships. In addition you will be expected to contribute to business development, work winning and, in the more senior roles, mentoring less experienced members of the energy management and generation team.
As valued energy partners we work alongside our customers to provide technical and commercial services in the built environment, industrial and utility sectors, helping clients realise economic growth and carbon reduction through compliance management, strategic consulting, supply and demand side management.
The successful candidates will become part of a well focused and ambitious company, providing excellent career prospects and growth opportunities. This roles offer the opportunity to work with a diverse portfolio of ECOSCOPES’ high profile clients, and implement projects across large and complex estates and processes.
Primary Job Responsibilities:
- Provide technical expertise and advice in relation to measures that will improve the energy efficiency of processes, and also in relation to renewable and low carbon energy generation.
- Lead or support projects in buildings energy efficiency and/or one or more of the industrial, FMCG and utility sectors.
- Provide technical/practical advice and deliver projects to improve the energy and economic performance of our clientsSite-based assessments and opportunities identification, covering a full range of technologies including; CHP, renewables, waste to energy, HVAC, lighting, boiler and steam systems, refrigeration, compressed air and electrical, instrumentation and control systems
- Collection, analysis and interpretation of datasets/establishing baseline performance and monitoring and targeting protocols
- Feasibility assessment, technical and business case modeling
- Energy auditing, energy and carbon foot-printing and compliance reporting
- On-site technical investigation for Energy Savings Opportunities, including housekeeping, business operational change, industrial process efficiencies and low/zero carbon energy systems
- Engage with a range of stakeholders (technology suppliers, internal networks, clients, regulators etc)
- Maintain knowledge of energy/carbon policy developments, energy markets and wider energy/sustainability issues
- Write technical reports
- Project deliverables must meet our client’s needs and drivers, and effective communication is essential to providing regular updates on project progress, and presenting technical solutions and key issues clearly.
- Lead and/or contribute to proposal preparation; attract and secure projects
Training and Experience Essential:
- An engineering or energy-focused degree (Electrical Engineering/Mechanical Engineering/ Environmental Engineering, or equivalent energy systems or process-related degree)
- Willingness and flexibility to undertake site work within the Thailand (which will include occasionally working outside core hours) and attend client meetings both locally and further afield as required.
- Relevant practical experience, either within a commercial or consulting environment, relating to identification, prioritization and implementation of energy efficiency and low carbon generation projects in buildings and/or industry
- Strong technical background relating to relevant technologies/energy saving measures are must
- Demonstrated ability to identify, appraise and advise on the business case of different options
- Strong data validation and analysis skills are essential. As such a high level of competency in MS Excel is expected.
- Strong communication skills, ability to engage clients and provide clear, evidence-based advice verbally and within written reports and presentations.
- An understanding of the energy policy framework
Desirable (particularly for Senior/Principal roles):
- A Masters level qualification (or equivalent) with an energy, technical or economic focus.
- Skills and experience in specification and design of measures
- Practical experience of project implementation (including an understanding of potential barriers and risks and how they may occur and be overcome)
- Understanding of possible commercial models for energy project delivery
- Demonstrated project management skills, including ability to develop clear work programmes and communicate requirements of other team members
- An ability to work for short periods on overseas assignments, if required, is desirable.
Other Essential Functions:
As many of our projects encompass a multidisciplinary sustainability and engineering team, the roles will require the ability to form relationships, and work within and/or manage project teams from across the business to effectively deliver services to clients and to capitalize on business development opportunities
ECOSCOPES is an equal opportunities Employer and is committed to the safety and wellbeing of all.
Salary : Depending on skills and experience
Apply today : firstname.lastname@example.org
ECOSCOPES CO., LTD
900 Moo 12,Soi Bangna-Trad 12/1,
Bangna-Trad Road, Bang Na, Bangkok 10260
P: 02 749-3422
Note: Only Certified Electrical Engineers with valid “License for Professional Practice” may apply