ES25 | LIGHTING AND MIXED LOAD ENERGY SAVER | DOWNLOAD ES25 BROCHURE
The ES25 is a high efficiency device that optimizes the Voltage and Current (Static or dynamically) as the energy consumed increases in the approximately square of input voltage, hence the output energy would reach to an optimum level.
The diagram shows, the main winding A and secondary winding B, which is the inverse phase energy saving winding. When the supply current passes through winding A, magnetic restriction occurs in winding B, as B is connected in series to the load, the energy induced due to magnetic restriction in the reverse phase energy saving winding B, results in Voltage and Current optimization to reduce energy consumption up to 25%.
BENEFITS ARE AS FOLLOWS:
- Guaranteed savings up to 25% in Lighting Load and 15% in mixed load
- Extends the life of discharge lamps and reduces replacement of chokes
- Centralized installation without delamping or relamping
- Guards the circuit from high voltage spikes and surges
- Improves the power quality
- Maintenance free with 20 years life span
- Payback period is as low as one year
- Marginal improvement in the Power Factor
- Automatic Tab selector and Bypass system
- APFCR along with ES25
- Lighting Panel cum Energy Savers
- Energy Saver with High/Low Voltage cutoff